Monday, March 23, 2009

Saosin



Link:
P1
  • 3rd Measurement In C
  • 3rd Measurement In C (Acoustic)
  • Accident
  • An Epitaph
  • Baby Girl
  • Bury Your Head
  • Bury Your Head (Acoustic)
  • Collapse
  • Come Close
  • Finding Home
P2
  • Follow and Feel
  • Follow And feel And Touch
  • Hopeless Believing
  • I Can Tell
  • I Can Tell There Was An Accident [Demo]
  • I Have Become What I've Always Hated
  • I Never Wanted To
  • I Wanna Hear Another Fast Song
  • Its Far Better To Learn
  • It's So Simple
P3
  • I've become what I've always hated [Demo]
  • I've Been Dying To Reach You
  • Lost symphonies [Live]
  • Lost symphonies
  • Mookie's last Christmas
  • New Angel
  • No Angel
  • Penelope
  • Penelope (Acoustic)
  • Penelope [Pinback Cover - Acoustic]
P4
  • Plays Pretty For Baby
  • Rap Party
  • Seven Years
  • Seven Years (Acoustic)
  • Show Me Yo Bootyhole
  • Sleepers
  • Some Sence Of Security
  • They Perch On Their Stilts And
  • Translating The Name
  • Uphill Battle
  • Voices
  • You're Not Alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment