Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3rd Eye Blind



Link:
P1
  • 10 Days Late
  • 1000 Julys
  • An Ode To Maybe
  • Anything
  • Anything (Acoustic)
  • Blinded
  • Burning Man
  • Camouflage
  • Can't Get Away
  • Closing Time
P2
  • Crystal Baller
  • Danger
  • Darkness
  • Darwin
  • Days Late
  • Deep Inside Of You
  • Farther
  • Forget Myself
  • God Of Wine
  • Good For You
P3
  • Graduate
  • How's It Going To Be
  • I Want You
  • I Want You (Acoustic)
  • Jumper
  • London
  • Losing A Whole Year
  • Misfits
  • Motorcycle Drive By
  • My Hit And Run
P4
  • My Time In Exile
  • Narcolepsy
  • Never Let You Go
  • New Girl
  • Palm Reader
  • Semi-Charmed Life
  • Semi-Charmed Life (1995 Demo)
  • She Likes me for me
  • Slow Motion
  • Slow Motion (Instrumental)
P5
  • Story Of A Girl
  • Tattoo Of The Sun
  • Ten Days Late
  • Thanks A Lot
  • The Background
  • The Red Summer Sun
  • Wake For Young Souls
  • We Were Merely Freshmen
  • Wounded

0 comments:

Post a Comment