Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jason Mraz



Link
P1
  • 0% Interest
  • A Beautiful Mess
  • Absolutely Zero
  • After An Afternoon
  • All That Lies
  • Beautiful Mess
  • Bella Luna
  • Better
  • Bright Eyes
  • Butterfly
P2
  • Childlike Wildlife
  • Childlike Wildlife With Intro
  • Clockwatching
  • Conversation With Myself
  • Coyotes
  • Curbside Prophet
  • Curbside Prophet With Woooh
  • Details In The Fabric
  • Details in the Fabric-featuring James Morrison
  • Did You Get My Message
P3
  • Geek In The Pink
  • If It Kills Me
  • I'll Do Anything
  • Im Your's
  • I'm Yours Din
  • I'm Yours Too
  • Life Is Wonderful
  • Little You & I
  • Live High
  • Love For A Child
P4
  • Lucky
  • Make It Mine
  • Mr. Curiosity
  • Mr. Curiousity
  • No Doubling Back
  • No Stopping Us
  • Not So Usual
  • O. Lover
  • Older Lover Undercover
  • Older Lover Undercover With Intro
P5
  • On Love, In Sadness
  • On Love, In Sadness With Conversation
  • Only Human
  • Plane
  • Please Don't Tell Her
  • Right Kind of Phrase
  • Sleep All Day
  • Sleep All Day With Intro
  • Sleeping to Dream
  • Sleeping to Dream Akustic
P6
  • Sleeping To Dream Unplugged
  • Sold Out
  • Song For A Friend
  • That'll Do
  • The Boys Gone
  • The Boy's Gone (amplified solo)
  • The Dreamlife of Rand McNally
  • The Dynamo of Volition
  • The Forecast
  • The Remedy (I Wont Worry)
P7
  • Time To Go
  • Tonight, Not Again
  • Tonight, Not Again (amplified)
  • Tonight, Not Again With Intro
  • Too Much Food
  • Water
  • What We Want
  • Who Needs Shelter
  • Wordplay
  • You And I Both
  • You and I Both (_oompa_ version)
  • You and I Both (amplified)
  • You and I Both (Radio Edit)

0 comments:

Post a Comment